WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to know how everyone stores their G-Shock collection. Now that my collection is growing, I am in the market for a watch case. In addition to the 7 G-shocks I currently own. I have about 7 more watches of different types and designs (heresy, I know).

There are tons of nice cases on the bay, but I worry that the oversized G-Shocks wont fit right.

So what do you use for your collection? Pics are always nice :)

One last thing... is it better to store your resin band wrapped around a form of some kind (pillow etc) or straight, say pushed through some foam?:think:

·
Registered
Samsung Gear S3 Frontier. Citizen Super Titanium CA0021-53E. G-Shock DW-5000MS (with GW-5000 strap)
1,920 Posts
For the Gs that I use in my rotation, I just throw them all inside a knapsack, except for the GF-8250. I place it back inside the tin can after use.

I think it high-time I buy a watch case, too. The ones with pillows will keep your Gs safe.

·
Registered
37,678 Posts
I keep them in the bottom drawer of my watch box, except one is always attached to my gym bag so I can switch watch at the gym

·
Registered
493 Posts
I have 11 watches now (a few with a dead battery). Most of them are in my bedside table, but a few others are just laying around somewhere. In the kitchen, in the bathroom, in my livingroom. :D

·
Registered
636 Posts
My solar, like my GWF1000 is kept at my window grill. Constant healthy dose of sunlight daily. Only gets direct sunlight for about an hour daily. The rest of the days are just normal shaded sunlight.

The rest of my watches, cupboard.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Re: Bass Pro Shops

I think you're gonna need another tackle box soon, Mac ;-)

Frogmen in a tackle box seemed fitting ;-) . . .

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
I like the tackle box - I'm using a case made for storing screws and nails from a hardware store (wasn't my idea though - someone on the forum suggested that once - can't remember who it was):

But the solars are all on a bookshelf in the hallway - and the ones that are currently in rotation.

cheers, Sedi :)

·
Registered
511 Posts

got my watches that are in rotation in a watch box...

·
Registered
978 Posts
Pelican 1500 for the Masters/atomics and 1470 for all the rest.

Find that the1470 has been best overall size - holds 18, not to deep and just big enough - but wish it came in more colors besides black and desert khaki.

Ugh, need to order another case for 8 or so Gs multiplying in my drawer, LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Registered
9,662 Posts

My humble setup yes yes i know it says TIMEX lol

Top shelf

Middle

Bottom shelf

And the wife's side
What time does your store open, & what are the hours? I'd like to stop by.:-d

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
Here's how I keep mine.

All are solar so they stay nicely charged at all times. All are atomic except the Frogman and they all synch. every night. It's a West facing window. My only other G is a DW-5600-E which is neither solar or atomic so it stays in a jewelry box on my dresser.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts