WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone knows how long does it take to ship the watch from Stowa to California? I finally got the email that my Flieger #43 is ready for shipping. However, I have to leave the country after next week. I don't know if I should ask them to hold the watch until I come back by the end of May or just send it and pray that I would get it before my trip.

·
Registered
161 Posts
My Airman (Auto) shipped last Thursday, and was at my door by 10:00am the next day. I'm in NC, which may have sped things up some, but FedEx is most likely throwing it on a commercial flight, and I'd imagine there are plenty from Germany to CA. Unless it gets hung up in customs, you should be fine. Hope you enjoy it; the Airman is a great watch.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Hi redwatch,

today is a holiday here in Germany and tomorrow the weekend begins.
Not sooner than next monday the watch could be shipped - if they can manage it at Stowa's, :think:

Volker

·
Registered
183 Posts
It took 2 days for my Airman 2801 LE to get to me from Germany. 2 business days though. Was at my door by 10:30 AM the second day.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I've had watches go from Germany to Seattle (where I live) in one day, and I've had some that have taken over a week. It's more a function of how quickly they clear customs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts