WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
The only thing that attracts me to the Antman, is the rotating digits. Obviously the atomic (Japan only) feature is useless for me, but the spinning digits are mesmerizing. B-)

I wish Casio would make a digital watch with large digits that spin like on the Antman. :p

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hello Everyone,:-!

SSNAKE71 here. I have five Antman watches. I have both of the silver GW-100 and Gw-100q versions and finally just found the elusive Gold Version.All three are in pristine condition. Then I have my beater Antman (which is still in pretty good condition) and my good condition one to wear.They are my Antman army.

Thanks and Regards,
SSNAKE71B-)

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,595 Posts
Hi Bob,

Are you ready for Sunday. I've got one of my bikes revised to be in top condition then. I have two Antmen, a Gold and a Silver version.

I was very suprised seeing you with the Dutch Masters of G (Master of G, G-Master and Antman) at my birtday, all wearing an Antman! I don't see many people wearing Big G's, so it looked all great! Did I hear from a private source a very special Frogman was on it's way to you?

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello Everyone,:-!

SSNAKE71 here. I have five Antman watches. I have both of the silver GW-100 and Gw-100q versions and finally just found the elusive Gold Version.All three are in pristine condition. Then I have my beater Antman (which is still in pretty good condition) and my good condition one to wear.They are my Antman army.

Thanks and Regards,
SSNAKE71B-)
Hi ssnake71, you sure are an Antman fan, and I noticed you have made several nice G-Shock purchases recently:p , hope to see photos of your entire collection soon:gold

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Had a few...down to one. As stated before, the rotating digits are really fun to look at. It's a bit on the bulky side, but still an interesting model to have. Strangers will take notice on the bus/train/plane in my experience.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Antman,

That's a cool dispay. Where did yu get those waveceptor display's, ha ha.

Cheers,

Sjors
Hey Sjors,B-)

Those ultra cool waveceptor displays I got a long time ago from our good friend in Japan :) . If I recall correctly, it was part of a birthday gift package. They indeed look great in the display case.

P.s.: veel plezier a.s. zondag met Bob in de bossen :-D!

Greetz
Antman

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
But it's still ant resistant right? The little buggers won't get in?:-d

I wonder if this is another example of companies running into the language barrier. Chevy had the problem with the Nova because "no va" in spanish means "it doesn't go":-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d
http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

(this isn't me)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.