WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Only here. My work blocks everywhere else. Wierd, huh?

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
Only this one. I am a desk diver, sea snorkeler, and this forum is perfect for me.
Dtmartin! Maybe your boss is a WUS member too? "Closet WIS" ? :-d

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
You make it sound like a drug Ian;-):-d;-):-d-I'm only on one drug currently but I hoe out to T3 and TZ very infrequently.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
I regularly visit 3T and BDWF and they're nice.

How they compare:

Because they're smaller, everyone seems to know each other better and it's easier for a new member to get involved. Also because they're smaller, they're less active than WUS.

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I figured this was a medium-paced forum but it sounds like we are the most busy.

whats 3T? like a tech watch site?....lemme go check it.

I thought they all looked too complex to post on or read, but that was just at a glance a while back.

a drug?:-d:-d.....well isnt it?

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
I figured this was a medium-paced forum but it sounds like we are the most busy.

whats 3T? like a tech watch site?....lemme go check it.

I thought they all looked too complex to post on or read, but that was just at a glance a while back.

a drug?:-d:-d.....well isnt it?
Just joined 3T myself after finding the ENZO forum over there|> A little slow but if you are an Enzo fan there are some fun pics in the older posts.:p

·
Registered
833 Posts
No real dive watch sites.

Here, Watch Talk Forums, and Watch Talk World are the three that I visit.

I just can't stand the board software at TZ and PMWF or I would probably at least visit there too.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Just joined 3T myself after finding the ENZO forum over there|> A little slow but if you are an Enzo fan there are some fun pics in the older posts.:p

I did join there but I personally never felt welcome. I asked to have my account removed since I found myself posting there less and less. Nothing against them I'm sure it's a fine site it just wasn't for me.

Chris

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
mainly here. I'm a member of about 10 sites. I go and read them on occasion to see whats happening. I do post on the watchgeeks forum. its a interesting forum.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I check out other forums from time to time, but there never seems to be as much going on there as here. |> |>

1 - 20 of 42 Posts