WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

How many G's do you own?

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After finding this website a while back i looked in and said hmmm i want a G! One Gulfman after -- 2 years later 9 G's and yah iwill get more...:-x:-!:-d

How many do you have how many do you think you will buy? I have no idea how any I will end up with!

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I think i hit 30 not long ago... oops :)

that's since mid-2010, i'm getting to the stage where I'm struggling to choose a G being overwhelmed with options heh

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
I think it's 35 right now - my signature doesn't contain all of them as I can no longer update it without reaching the limit on letters it can contain :-d.

cheers, Sedi :)

·
Registered
978 Posts
Might need a couple of more options ;-)

50 Plus

75 Plus

...I'm somewhere around here b-)...

100 Plus

and then there's

Sjor's Plus :-d

·
Registered
204 Posts
Ten to nineteen - But, I can not match any color of clothes!,just one red and the other white.same black resin for the others, :-d and the orange gulfman of course.

Reactions: myke and rjt65

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Am at 15.. Am comfy at this lvl for now, i wear 13 of the 15 (dont wear black dee & ricky & parra)

I like rotating between them and giving them all some attention, i dont want to build my collection to a point where im not wearing certain watches..

I am not going over 30 thats for sure..

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Read and see... i think most that get the first soon must have another and another and another..... Different colors -sizes- need an icerc, other limited ... hey bigger size, jelly strap ... there are many reasons to get more!!

I only own one G-Shock. A G9000BP-1. Why would you need more than one G-Shock?

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Read and see... i think most that get the first soon must have another and another and another..... Different colors -sizes- need an icerc, other limited ... hey bigger size, jelly strap ... there are many reasons to get more!!
Well.... I have owned mine for a while now. I REALLY like the watch, but I don't possess a desire to buy another one really. If I did, it would be a DW5600EV-1 just for classic value. I have a very classic style that I wear, and it just isn't appropriate for what I wear outside of work. (Yes, I wear my G-Shock 5-7 days a week). (Keep in mind that I do actually own 20+ watches :p)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Am at 15.. Am comfy at this lvl for now, i wear 13 of the 15 (dont wear black dee & ricky & parra)

I like rotating between them and giving them all some attention, i dont want to build my collection to a point where im not wearing certain watches..

I am not going over 30 thats for sure..
lol that is what i said to myself....

·
Registered
835 Posts
I am up to 8 currently, but that might be more by the end of the week. Right now, it seems that most of mine are 1 of 3 colors, 3 Are black, 3 are green and 2 are white.

Reactions: rjt65
1 - 20 of 72 Posts