WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
361 - 374 of 374 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
3 total out of 4 watches. 2 Seikos and 1 Dan Henry with a Seiko NH35 movement.

I broke my Timex chronograph and have an open spot in my watch box. After searching didn't find any Chronos I fell in love with and will be saving up for my 1st over $500 watch (a luxury for me). Will either go Seiko to bring me to 4 total or my 1st Hamilton. I'm torn between 2 Alpinists (SPB121J1 and SPB245J) or Hamilton's Pilot Day Date H64615585... possibly the Khaki Field H70455533 or new Titanium Khaki Field H70205830. Whichever I choose I'm gonna wait and tie it to the next big life event; promotion, next kid, new house, etc.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Zero. And I am not going to add any because I have not done enough research to figure out why a seiko that was below a 1000$ before is now priced way more.

I guess they are trying to fill the price points between regular seiko and grand seiko. Don’t know where presage fits in and then there is king seiko. Wtf.

·
Registered
451 Posts
In the process of moving so had to come up with a way to pack my watches safely.. Honestly lost count, but I currently own over 50 Seiko's... This is just some of them :LOL:

Most of the SKX's are up for sale.

Wood Creative arts Art Rectangle Pattern

Have boxes for majority of these, but this foam lined box will come in handy once I've put them all on pillows and filled the voids...

Dishware Shelf Product Textile Wood

361 - 374 of 374 Posts