WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I check mine about 7 times an hour, I'm wearing my watch about 12 hrs a day- so Im at about 84 times a day

You?

·
Moderator at Large
53,157 Posts
I do not know and I do not need to know but I do know for sure, if I do I want to know what time it is.

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Every minute of the hour.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I don't know, but it's typically many more times than the number of times I need to know the time.

(Wow, some real tongue-twisters in this thread already.)

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Depends on the watch really, sometimes if its one of my favs I will glance quite a few times just to admire it (I know...thats lame, but I love it). Sometimes when its an auto chrono or something, I'll just let it run to time some mundane task for no damn reason :p

Damn I love watches!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Never thought about it, never counted. Depends how bored I am, I suppose... what time is it?

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'm not sure, its one of those things that you do subconsciously....so how could I ever count?

·
Banned
668 Posts
Just saw a uTube video that parlayed this type of question on the forum. Are you making a new one to mock watch hobbyist? Just asking.
When questions are posed with the intent to mock the forum I wonder why it matters to you.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just saw a uTube video that parlayed this type of question on the forum. Are you making a new one to mock watch hobbyist? Just asking.
When questions are posed with the intent to mock the forum I wonder why it matters to you.
It's just a question I was curious about cause I wondered how often I glanced down at my watch.... Jesus Christ lets not psycho-analyze it now....

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Maybe not the roght answer, but I am retired and home most of the time. Don't ask what I do! I change watches, all Russian, 5 to 6 times a day!

·
Premium Member
7,571 Posts
Often. Compulsively.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Probably 3-4 times an hour.... gotta at least try and get my $$$'s worth out of these things.

I wear a watch to bed because I can't see anything beyond ~9 inches. I'll charge the lume with a flashlight and fall asleep staring at it. Something about the sweep-ticking of the second hand, and the gradual fade of the GITD lume... its like counting sheep. Gotta get my $$$'s worth out of my flashlight collection too!!

·
Banned
6,316 Posts
a million times... even though i'm staring at my computer monitor and ther'es the little digital clock always present, i always look at my watch

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
I look at my watch more than I care to admit, most of the time to admire it since I have a clock right in front of me on my monitor.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
So many times a day that sometimes when I'm out in public an onlooker wanders what is the problem and might even ask what is wrong.
I can't wear a watch in the house because I keep pumping into things and these little accidents could be a prelude to a more serious one.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Look at my watch? Seriously? Silly rabbits... I never look at my own watch. I have other people look at it for me, then tell me the time. That way I find out what time it is, and they get the pleasure of looking at my time piece. It's a win-win. Take into account the fact that it is a pleasure for them to see me, it turns the situation into a win-win-win... Michael Scott would be proud.

·
Premium Member
7,566 Posts
How many times a day do I blink?

Who knows? It's involuntary - I do it all the time. Counting would somehow diminish the pleasure. ;-)

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
About 8 times a day. About every two hours when I get up in the morning.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts