WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whether you're just putzing around the house, in between Zoom meetings or attempts at mind-melding with your dog, maybe just staring at the walls.......how often do find yourself swapping watches during the day to stay entertained?

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
I've been doing my best to stick with 1 watch through this pandemic, my SBBN029. It would be the watch I'd choose to strap on if there ever was an apocalypse.

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
I am an essential worker but was told to work from home. But from March to May I maintained the different watches each day and posted on the daily WRUW threads. Why? Just like me shaving every other day, I kept doing it and maintained the schedule to keep some sort of normal routine in my life.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
974 Posts
I've generally been wearing the same watch for 2-4 days, which is also my pattern in normal times.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Like Viseguy above, the pandemic hasn’t impacted my normal habit to wear my watches for between 2 and 5 days between changes.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
I moved a little end table near my desk where I keep them all. I rotate almost hourly and its become something I do without thinking now...

Reactions: dumpweed and Simon

·
Premium Member
9,379 Posts
2/3x morning, Gshock cycling in afternoon, and often different one later afto/evening

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
I’ve only got 2 watches as I’ve broken my little seconda quartz beater and I’m rotating those two once a day

·
Registered
2,761 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
I wear atomic G-Shock before meeting starts:
a. To be on time.
b. To observe how much other people’s watch deviate from correct time.
Once I’m done with all the meetings, I switch to watches that are not so accurate.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
I've been wearing a watch for a few days straight then changing to a different one. It just makes sure each watch gets a few days of use each month.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
One, Maybe two times - if have an event or some sort of clothes change in the evening I'll switch watches. Most of the time though, it is the same watch throughout the day!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts