WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still yet to have one. and it seems many of you have the watch!
So let me know how much you paid im curious. :-d

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Off the big online auction- ePray (you pray it's what they listed)

Mine was 8 years old, spent it's life in a drawer (scratches on crystal tell the tale) and it was $100.00 with $15.00 shipping. From US seller.

Most accurate automatic watch I own, and the heaviest.

Rice

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Well I lost countless of auctions (atleast 12:-() and never pm in time to get one, so for me it costed 193 dollars new with bracelet (including shipping, no taxes.). Sure I could probably have got it cheaper but I thought I waited long enough. And after all good things I heard about it, it didn´t seem like a bad price afterall.

BTW.. I haven´t got it yet, still waiting for the arrival but I´m sure I won´t get dissapointed since I have seen and felt it irl. (unless if it´s broken, OH what a nightmare that would be)...

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Re: How much did you pay for your Seiko monsters??

Got mine from the sales forum here at WUS (great shape, great buyer); bought & sold for the same price of $130.00. Great watch, but it just wasn't me. I bought the black one; orange face might have been a different story.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have also looked into auctions. i see most of them going for about 170.00 or more! which isnt bad at all. after all it does seem to be very good watch for everyday wear.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Paid 185 for mine used.

Came with original box, manual and warranty card. Also came on a watchadoo with OEM bracelet included.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Bought my OM with SS bracelet 2nd hand, but less than a year old, for $115 around a month ago. It's still under dealer warranty 'till November '08.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Jockinho: If you don't get it tomorrow... It's going to be a looong weekend! ;-):-d

I bought mine new for 1500SEK, no shipping, a year and a half ago. That was around $200 at the time, I think... :think:

Cheers! :)

Daniel Z.

·
Registered
110 Posts
$120 head only on the WUS sales corner

·
Registered
420 Posts
got mine a few months back from a local AD at SGD270 = USD185 with bracelet. paid another 13USD for the rubber strap too. all Brand new with 1 yr warranty

·
Registered
406 Posts
OM, head only, second hand, $95 USD on SCWF.

PMWF and SCWF occasionally have these kind or prices, gotta be patient and then quick.

Get one, you wont be disappointed. :-!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Cost me $170 from Malaysian seller for OM. I have the version where the alternate days are shown with Roman numerals instead of Spanish days.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I live in San Diego, got mine new for about $175 on Amazon.com, free shipping too, with 3rd party 1 year warranty though

1 - 20 of 43 Posts