WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Depends. Poljot and Vostok are not the same. :think:

I'm no expert, but you can find nice Poljot chronos in the 220-280 euro range. (Pluss a lot more expensive, of course.)

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Depends. Poljot and Vostok are not the same. :think:

I'm no expert, but you can find nice Poljot chronos in the 220-280 euro range. (Pluss a lot more expensive, of course.)
Some of the prices of Poljot International branded Watches look like telephone numbers!

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Re: Poljot

What is a reasonable price for a poljot or vostok mechanical chronograph???
Sorry, but it is a non-sense question.
Price depends very much from the model, exactly as a Rolex can cost $4000 or $40.000
Take a look on Ebay and you will obtain a first indication. Vostok does not make chronograph (many years ago there was a Vostok chrono, but made by Poljot, today is still "abusively" produced with old-stock parts).

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

Sorry, but it is a non-sense question.
Price depends very much from the model, exactly as a Rolex can cost $4000 or $40.000
Take a look on Ebay and you will obtain a first indication. Vostok does not make chronograph (many years ago there was a Vostok chrono, but made by Poljot, today is still "abusively" produced with old-stock parts).
Nevermind. The auction was winding down and I was just looking for a benchmark. Well, I got it anyway.......

·
Registered
4,203 Posts

Nevermind. The auction was winding down and I was just looking for a benchmark. Well, I got it anyway.......
Very nice watch! It is commonly known (according a Levenberg's marketing definition) as Sturmanskie "zivil" (civil in German).

It is for sale new for approximately 200 Euro, so the price for an used one should be 120-130 Euro max.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Very nice watch! It is commonly known (according a Levenberg's marketing definition) as Sturmanskie "zivil" (civil in German).

It is for sale new for approximately 200 Euro, so the price for an used one should be 120-130 Euro max.
Thanks for the compliment...Good day...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.