• Do I still have a Tag..?

Votes: 16 5.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently got my first Tag, a Carrera chrono auto, and I'm wondering how often other people wear theirs?
It's hard to not wear it right now!!

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Carrera is considered my "dress watch," and is worn maybe once a month.

F1 Chrono is usually worn on weekends.

mike.

·
Banned
1,339 Posts
I wear the Kirium w/ about pretty much any thing. It really matches my wedding ring and my wife likes it the best. During the week I'm wearing my Monster, Kirium or Nighthawk at work. If I go out to dinner I will switch to the Carrera or keep on the Kirium on.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm in the same position as you Silkk and I intend to wear mine every day. I can't justify that sort of money for something to come out of hiding every now and then.
The whole point for me is that I know it's gonna make me smile each time I go to check the time, no matter how mundane my day is going.
Plus if you've got that now, what are you gonna wear instead?
All my other watches just aint cuttin it anymore!

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
i wear my tag aquaracer almost dialy on normal work, when i'm goin to do some hard work i wear an invicta, and my daytona in social ocations.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I wear my Carrera every day for work. On weekends and when I travel, I usually switch to my F1 Chronotimer.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'm wearing my Link 36 Calibre chrono right now, and I've worn it for the last few days. I'll probably wear it a few more days then switch it with something else. That's my drill with my several good watches: wear it for 3 days to a week, as the spirit moves me, and then wear another one for a while.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I just got my first Tag and I will wear it EVERYDAY unless I am traveling ($19 Coleman digital from Target! or my suunto if I ever fix it) until I get my Baum and Mercier - Christmas gift.

Then I think I will wear the Tag during casual days or when I am wearing brown (it's a Link with a brown face)

·
Registered
28 Posts
i've had mine for about 2 months or so and i've been wearing it every day

·
Registered
333 Posts
rarely now

i have my kirium chronometer left. i used to have a 2000, aquaracer and an F1 chrono. i used to rotate these with my other watches. i trimed down my lineup starting last year and i just kept the kirium. it is my lucky watch. i have used it in the most significant events of my years like my wedding etc. still love it after 7 years

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
Its in rotation, 1-3 times per week depending on the situation.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought a mid-size 6000 quartz (blue face, stainless bracelet) in November on eBay, and I've been wearing it every day since. The 6000 replaces a 2000, model 972.606, that was stolen back in September. I had purchased that watch in Hong Kong back in 1993 for my 10th anniversary.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Used to wear mine everyday but since the Omegas arrrived last month wrist time is down on this 5 year old Monaco, I'm sure once I get past
the "new phase" with the Omegas it will be seeing a bit more daylight

·
Registered
586 Posts
I wear this most days and can't take my eyes off it! I also have a 15 year old F1 Chronograph that is worn for anything. Just bought a 63 Omega Seamaster which is being serviced.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts