WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi all

Am new to the forum as was trawling the net looking for info on a seiko that has been in my family since 82' and found this very interesting thread. It is orange faced with gold numbers on the bezel and gold surround hands, case back reads: 7548-700c japan j. watch number: 148107. I have been doing a lot of diving on the French south coast lately, and happened to meet a Frenchman who told me about the interest in these vintage watches, especially in Japan.
I have asked seiko on numerous occasions for information to no avail, and cannot find any exacting info on the web, any help would be greatly appreciated! Have tried uploading a pic but that doesnt seem to be working, can email it to anyone?

I suppose the story of these watches from the 80's are mostly the same, professional diver has rolex, rolex keeps breaking, professional diver buys seiko, professional diver never looks back!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.