WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to remove a battery from a DW6900 with a 3230 module, its not at all like my 6600 was, instead there is a gold disc on top of the battery I can't figure out how to get off, anyone know how?

·
Registered
20,566 Posts
Can you post a pic ?

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A bad cell phone pic is all I can manage. This was under a white sticker which had instructions for an AC reset. I'd embed the image, but it comes out huge that way.
Image here

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
1: are you sure this is a real Casio DW-6900 model?

2: Why do you change a battery of a brand new watch. This module is so new it's almost inpossible that the battery is dead...

I haven't opened yet a new G with a new module yet (mostly due to Q2 above).

As I look at your pick, the battery lock system works similar to the previous systems, but is locked now on three positions.

Cheers,

Sjors

Sent using Tapatalk!

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I'm 99.99% the watch is real, came with a stand,back engravings are correct, 3230 is even engraved on part of the metal for the module, and I used some parts to fix my 6600. I was in too much of a rush though and when I was putting the screen back in the module I broke the screen o| so now I just have the module running with no screen so I wanted to take it out til I decide what to do with the module.Thank you for your help I will try unlocking the other positions.

1: are you sure this is a real Casio DW-6900 model?

2: Why do you change a battery of a brand new watch. This module is so new it's almost inpossible that the battery is dead...

I haven't opened yet a new G with a new module yet (mostly due to Q2 above).

As I look at your pick, the battery lock system works similar to the previous systems, but is locked now on three positions.

Cheers,

Sjors

Sent using Tapatalk!

·
Registered
20,566 Posts
From the picture I think you just need to disengage the lock (at 9 o'clock) to open the battery cover, a mini screwdriver should work, simply press the clip and flip it to the left size.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts