Discussion Starter #1
I really was g5600kg where do I look other than eBay ? Seems a hard one to find

I have the 6900kg it's my fav Cobo of colors and negative display

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
I really was g5600kg where do I look other than eBay ? Seems a hard one to find

I have the 6900kg it's my fav Cobo of colors and negative display
Lol, good luck with your search! I too wanted the G5600KG3, but after wasting 3 months of tine, unsuccessfully hunting around on ebay and wus sales threads, I gave up and settled for a DWD5600! It's a bit tough to get by, but you might end up getting lucky!

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
I've never used it, but many WUS members recommend WatchRecon - The Most Intelligent Search Engine for Private Watch Sales when searching for particular watch models, especially used watches.

As bbsrailfan mentioned, there are the WUS sales threads and also a "Want to Buy" section.

eBay allows members to set up a "followed search"-- that will automatically generate an e-mail whenever someone lists an item that is a match for the specific search. It's not perfect, but it's better than trying to remember to search every other day.

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The porter 80th anniv collab looks like a re-issue of the g5600kg. Might be a bit easier to acquire than the original. I see a few on ebay already.

Asked and answered thx expensive for non solar but I want the one I want lol

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
The original g5600kg is also non-atomic. I might be wrong but I dont think there was a gw5600kg or gwm5610kg.

anyway i hope you find what you are looking for. :-!
The only atomic watch in the entire KG3 series was the JDM-only GXW-56KG-3JF, and that's even harder to find than the other watches in the KG series.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Asked and answered thx expensive for non solar but I want the one I want lol
The thing is, price and feature is not always linear. You have to count rarity and collectability too before saying xx$ is not worth the money for a certain model.

I type butter on mah phon

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
a 5600kg popped up on the bay and I grabbed for 100 less than this re-issue... thx for the help all pictures when it comes.!!

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Hahaha, awesome! It feels really great to score a good deal on a desirable without having to pay for "collector's fee". Enjoy it, man :D

I type butter on mah phon

1 - 16 of 16 Posts