WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
In the picture is that endlink of the bracelet actually attached to the watch with the springbar? I've bought bracelets with solid endlinks that match the case and lugs but the springbar holes may not line up. Sometimes a little love with a dremel can fix that but I also wrecked a set of endlinks that way. lol

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
I’d be wary of forcing anything. Can we see the underside? If the tolerances are tight it might help to clamp the watch head, if you have one of the holders that comes with a lot of watch tool kits, and try to compress the spring bar from both sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’d be wary of forcing anything. Can we see the underside? If the tolerances are tight it might help to clamp the watch head, if you have one of the holders that comes with a lot of watch tool kits, and try to compress the spring bar from both sides.

Here are some pictures, I believe the holes on the watch I push the bracelet in all the way

Attachments

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Assuming the holes line up and the end link fits, you probably need to put the spring bar in the end link and lower it in and compress the spring bar from both ends. It’s easier if you have one of these tweezer like tools and can secure the watch head while holding the end link in place.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Assuming the holes line up and the end link fits, you probably need to put the spring bar in the end link and lower it in and compress the spring bar from both ends. It’s easier if you have one of these tweezer like tools and can secure the watch head while holding the end link in place.

I believe I can only see half the hole or so when I push the bracelet in all the way

1 - 7 of 7 Posts