WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mentioned the other day that I'd won a watch on the Bay for a ridiculously low amount, well it arrived this morning and I'm just amazed, it's truly New Old Stock as you can see, perfect and looking terrific. As you can see from the photos, I haven't even set it up yet, I just had to post some photos.

I'd be embarrassed to tell you what I paid for it but I'm a very happy bunny and now a DW-004 owner! :-!

·
Registered
370 Posts
dude, just a thought, better change to a more generic g-strap, the edges of the fabric will start fraying eventually and that's just sad. ;-) i speak from experience with my gm-100 original strap.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dude, just a thought, better change to a more generic g-strap, the edges of the fabric will start fraying eventually and that's just sad. ;-) i speak from experience with my gm-100 original strap.
Sounds like good advice, shame though as it's a great looking yellow strap, I'll have to see what I can find. :-! Cheers!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Very nice watch, great score.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Landing NOS bargains are an absolute delight! Congrats and wear your nice yellow DW-004 in good health. :-!

·
7,501 Posts
Man, you gotta love getting a NOS watch....nice classic in new condition, no flaws and never been worn by anyone. Great watch, wear it in good health man :-!

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Very nice!!!! :-!:-!:-!

Why Casio ever discontinued the DW-004, I'll never understand. It was a darned near perfect basic model.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I mentioned the other day that I'd won a watch on the Bay for a ridiculously low amount, well it arrived this morning and I'm just amazed, it's truly New Old Stock as you can see, perfect and looking terrific. As you can see from the photos, I haven't even set it up yet, I just had to post some photos.

I'd be embarrassed to tell you what I paid for it but I'm a very happy bunny and now a DW-004 owner! :-!

Nice score:-! thats one good looking NOS:-d

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I got one off of Ebay a few months ago. It is definitely not NOS. :-d:-d:-d
Mine wasn't either:

It bothered me so much I had to flip it; shame, I'd been looking for one in this colour (black on yellow, rather than yellow on black) for ages.

Yours though Mike looks unused. Amazing find :-!

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Amazingly beautiful, Mike! It looks just out of the factory. An excellent addition to your vintage G-Shock collection. Striking colors. :-!

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
A fabulous find, Mike. Congratulations!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts