WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With almost no wrist time and haveing other interests I must sell one of my favourite watches.........
A great pilot's watch, extremely easy to read and use with anti reflection coating on both sides of the crystal & hard to find 12hr / 60 min bezel. Ref. 632.22.141 S/N 1749

Movement:
Automatic Valjoux 7750; 13 1/4"; day/date indication; 30-minute counter at 12 o'clock position; 12-hour counter at 6 o'clock position; 25 jewels; 28,800 semi-vibrations per hour.
Case:
39mm X 46mm (43mm with crown); brushed stainless steel; screw-down steel caseback engraved with the official logo of Star City Training Center; individually numbered (S/N 1749); screw-down stainless steel crown and pushers; water-resistant to 200m (20ATM); sapphire crystal with anti-reflection coating on both sides.
Bezel:
Hard to find and most usefull 60 minute and 12 hour, much more usefull than the common tachymeter bezel.
Condition:
Overall, the watch looks as though it has been handled in a shop but not really used as was the case when I purchased it in June this year, it has minimal handleing/storage marks. Comes with original Fortis box but no papers, included is an original Star City Training Centre patch..

$750.00 ONO inc. registered post worldwide, payment via Paypal instant payment.

I am 'ausnorge' on Ebay with 180 transactions and 100% positive feedbacks.... please contact me with any questions..........

Thanks for looking,

cheers,
-Flightpath

1 - 4 of 4 Posts