WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hublot fake or not??

8K views 49 replies 12 participants last post by  StufflerMike 
#1 ·
Hi need help!
I wont to buy this hublot but no papers its good replica or a original watch??
Thnks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
#17 ·
Well the only odd thing I can say is the Geneve is missing off the face & the surrounds of the back case screws doesn't appear as well defined (sharp) but this could be the picture quality.

Other than that everything else including the movement looks good. Best call up hublot & run the serial number to be sure.

#19 ·
Thnks
I go to hublot in my country and they tell me the serial number fit to watch!
Thnks all but the price is 7200$ its a good price for watch like this without papers??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi
As I thought (felt) watch was genuine.
For value, suggest you do an advanced eBay search-->world wide = -->sold listings and you will see prices
a

#21 ·
Just match to that model.
Find same sold or offered as your model, with or without papers.
We (I) dont give evaluations or 'what its worth'

#24 ·
Fake.
Sorry

#25 ·
Hi thank you for your kind reply: My Aunt said to me that she always sent the watch to the factory to change the rubber belt and so on..
maybe the foto are not clear... or my Aunt was pranked.. but in a Shop? I have some doubt: but of course you are an expert, I don't even know it exist a couple of days ago... I think the best solution is to bring it to an official store and let them check it live, physically. just in case... :)
sorry for my english,
thank you again.

#26 ·
Hi
I am pretty sure its a fake, but taking it to an official store is correct.

Please report back
a

#27 ·
I take it back.
It may be genuine, I looked more closely
Its quartz and I think is genuine

My apologies
a

#29 ·
Hi my Aunt gave me a couple of days ago this hublot: I don't know anything about and I discover this is a very valueble object. It's just that she bought it forty years ago and know she doesn't have any documentation to prove this is original. How can I do? Could you help me please?

View attachment 5354226 View attachment 5354250
How did your aunt buy the watch forty years ago if Hublot was founded 1980?

#30 ·
Hi, very glad hear from you this is a genuine Hublot! It's so important for me: I would never be able to tell that to my Aunt!
Anyway thank you.

@murokello: you are right, I said "forty" just because my Aunt said something like that but probably she meant "many hears ago". I have to admit that she is a bit old and memory sometimes could mislead.

Given that this is a genuine Hublot, could you make an estimate of its current value?
Thank you again.
Paolo

#31 ·
Hi
Yes my error 1st time
We do not give valuations here - sorry to that.
a

#32 ·
Horologist007 thank you, that's ok.
On Sathurday I'll take to an official vendor to ask for a certification.
I would like to know from the factory if they know the exact year of production and give me an authenticity certification.

I'll come back with news :)
Thank you again.
sincerely,
P

#33 ·
Excellent

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.