WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone my first post here and I hope someone can help me it looks a great forum...

I bought a hugo boss chrono watch about 6 year ago in greece while on holiday I paid around £550 uk pounds for it, but I need to replace the strap and hugo boss have stated the watch straps are discontinued and they do not have a replacement strap that fits.

I am lost as what to do obviously I need to find a non branded strap with the same fixture size ?

It has a 16mm width rubber strap where the pins go through then after a few millimeters down it goes out to approx 25mm I am having alot of trouble finding a strap to do the job a metal bracelet one would do the job and look nice or I could go with a another rubber sport or resin one.

Any Ideas please I could also do with the screen been buffed as it has a few scratches on the face, I have enclosed some pictures to give some idea which straps would look ok.

Also if there's any watch dealers or sales men that might be interested in buying it off me because they can fix it I am willing to sell it open to offers I know it looks ruff in the pictures but with a bit TLC this watch looks fantastic and it is really very well made it has never flicked in 6 year I have never needed to change the battery and it holds the time really well I only change it twice a year when the clocks go forward and back it holds the time by the second and is always spot on with my pc clock to the second.

The serial number is HB 14.1.14.2013 and is 100% genuine

Regards Mick watch scratches.jpg Watch Back.jpg Watch good Picture.jpg Broken Strap.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Bump No advice or help Lads

I have just bought this for the time being http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-DARLE...es_Watches_MensWatches_GL&hash=item20c7d23623 I am hoping it will fit, but I would really like a metal bracelet As I think it would spot on !!!!!!

I also found this picture on google images, Its my watch but I can not find any details of the name/model etc If anyone has seen it I would like to know what it was called it might help me sell it on ebay its really hard getting any info on the watch as it was made in about 2006. watch hugo boss.jpg

Sure looks nice when it was new I wish I had of looked after it better....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts