WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeserday I replaced the leather strap of my 8300 with a resin band from Javys. It has less sporty feel but with a tougher look which I can wear for long time in the coming future.

BTW, today is Wednesday but I don't need to work because Hong Kong is now being hit by a strong typhoon. So I can wear it in the whole day.:-!

It is rainning outside.

How about you today.;-)

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Now it's Wednesday and what are you wearing?

My third dw-5400 to break it in.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
With that resin band on, your 8300 looks tougher! Also with that beast strapped on your wrist all day, you won't get blown away anytime soon. :-!

I have this on today...

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
There are two Hump Day threads. I am going to post to this one, I guess...

My Mailman dropped of my newest G-Shock today. It's a blue DW-8800B-2V CodeName Cipher. And so that is what I am wearing... :)

·
Registered
2,371 Posts

Pardon the old image..;-) 9052 today.:)|>

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Re: Now it's Wednesday and what are you wearing?

Well, we don't often see you start a thread Ron, so I'm posting my Wednesday watch here, and like Wah's on the other thread, it's going to be one of the big guys :-!

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I didnt' realize Ron raised another thread at almost the same time. Just feel free to join either of them.;-)

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Well, we don't often see you start a thread Ron, so I'm posting my Wednesday watch here, and like Wah's on the other thread, it's going to be one of the big guys :-!

It is my fault.:oops:

I wear my big red guy with new resin band today.;-)

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Nice G-Shock, Wah!

For me its this new one from the Duro200 series by Casio, screw-down crown and caseback, 44mm case size, 24mm lug size, comfy folded-link bracelet.

The MDV-104D >>>

·
Registered
189 Posts

Took this out today , I like it more than the original but still not sure if I like it ??

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Wearing my Overland OAW-100TDJ today...
I like this watch, due to the simpler design, but still atomic/solar with alarm, etc.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts

Took this out today , I like it more than the original but still not sure if I like it ??
Get another bezel for it, and stealth it, full black. Should looke good with that face.

·
Registered
366 Posts
A custom modified G :-d:-d:-d

Only kidding! I'm not wearing anything on my wrists today, I'm just relaxing with the family. Later I think I'll put on my Muddy!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts