·
Registered
765 Posts
My stealthed DW-6600.

Though it just hit Thursday (in Sydney) about 45 minutes ago :-d

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
A real fictional character wore one of these. Non-fictional characters wore them too, but not in the same authentic way.
[...]
I bought it because it was in a film. It was an action film, and the passage of time was important to the plot. The main characters needed to know the time, so they had watches. In one scene you can see this watch. The character was just an ordinary person so he wore an ordinary watch. Exactly like this one.

Tribe 125

Swiss Army Star Tech 4000:

I Am Legend (2007):​

Will Smith's as Robert Neville's in I Am Legend:​

Yeah, I know... What can I say? I love that movie... :-d​

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Wearing the Timex Shock today, but I'm seriously starting to lose my mind. The Shock is nice, but my DB Frogman has been staring at me for weeks now, and I feel like I might break down and wear it.

I have a new Timex arriving tomorrow. It better be a good one if I'm going to to be able to last a whole month without a G-Shock on my wrist.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Wearing my new Gulfman today after spending yesterday setting up all the tidal details :-s. Still, it seems to agree with what I can see out of the window, mind you it hasn't stopped raining today so another reason for wearing one that won't rust!

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
I think next month you should only wear baby G's! Let us know how it goes!
Next month may already be taken up. I'm thinking about spending a month wearing my watches on my right hand instead of my left. Just to see if I can get used to it. It would definitely cure my problem with watch crowns digging into the back of my hand.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Next month may already be taken up. I'm thinking about spending a month wearing my watches on my right hand instead of my left. Just to see if I can get used to it. It would definitely cure my problem with watch crowns digging into the back of my hand.
The only one I've ever had problems with is this one and I still bear the scars, I'd probably be better wearing it on my leg ! :think:

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Today I'm continuing my love/hate relationship with the WVQ-500...
Hehehe... I have the same watch and the same relationship.

No crown sticking into my wrist. :-! Awesome styling. :-! Tons of features. :-! Very solid feeling. :-! Great lug width. :-!

Mineral crystal sits above the bezel. o| Digits are too tiny to be truly useful. o| Lume is far less than sensational. o| No EL backlight. o|

A good working in the office watch, but not an everyday wear.

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Playing with my new toy all weekend. Went fishing when the tide was good (changing from low to high). Pulled up 2 nothern pikes in 2 hours of fishing... to bad I didn't have camera with me... :-!

Was a great weekend! :-!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Stealth Mud today.

robert

1 - 20 of 45 Posts