WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the most international community I interact with so I figured I could get an answer here. I found a lot of flag sites but to see them it would require clicking on each country link which would take a great deal of time. If I cannot get an answer here I'll have to do that.

The Hungarian flag is pictured below. Is there a flag that is the same as this but upside down, meaning it's got the same three bands but with green, white and red from the top to bottom? I'm pretty sure there is one unless I'm getting it mixed up with Italy which is a 90 degree clockwise rotation of the Hungarian.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Have fun!

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/docs/flagsoftheworld.html

K.
=========
This is the most international community I interact with so I figured I could get an answer here. I found a lot of flag sites but to see them it would require clicking on each country link which would take a great deal of time. If I cannot get an answer here I'll have to do that.

The Hungarian flag is pictured below. Is there a flag that is the same as this but upside down, meaning it's got the same three bands but with green, white and red from the top to bottom? I'm pretty sure there is one unless I'm getting it mixed up with Italy which is a 90 degree clockwise rotation of the Hungarian.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess it was a combination of Hungary, Bulgaria and Italy getting me all confused. Thanks for the link.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts