WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, this is a first post so please don't judge too harshly my lack of knowledge haha. I recently purchased a James C. Huntington "17 Jewel Skeleton Face Incabloc" (pictures attached). Any information would be appreciated. As far as i know, its has an american patent and the patent ceased in 95' but apart from that i dont know much.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance !

$_57 (2).JPG FB1.jpg FB2.jpg

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hmm. Okay, thank you. Any estimate as to its value ?

M.R
It's a forum rule that valuations are not allowed. The easiest way to get an idea of the sellable value would be to do a search on ebay for completed listings of that same watch. You can look for those that have sold that are in basically the same condition as the one you have.

The other question to consider, especially if you want to keep it, is whether you like it enough to justify what you paid for it. Any watch that does the job you want it to and looks the way you want it to on your arm without making you feel as though you got robbed paying for it is worth what you paid for it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just had a try of that but i wasn't successful. It seems that the Huntington brand has very little internet presence.

Definitely. I purchased both this watch and a vintage Timex Moonphase as starters and am very pleased.

MR

·
Registered
13,447 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts