WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have an Aquaracer wab2010 (automatic) and I am very under impressed by the accuracy. The watch usually keeps very good time, within +8/+5 seconds a day. But, occasionally, i will look down at my watch to find it running about five minutes behind. I don't understand how this can happen. It is not at the same time, every so often, it is just random. It has just happened again, and it happened about a week and a half ago. It is really annoying! This watch has been back to Tag twice already (about different things) and it is annoying, that I am having to send it back again. can anybody shed some light upon this. Wilfreb, I think you own one of these. Have you ever come across this problem?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
i'm sorry to hear that my friend, my aquaracer has been my best timekeeper.

·
Registered
28 Posts
never had this problem, but i was just wondering if you kept it on your wrist at all times. maybe it isnt wound up all the way and will sometimes wind down and stop when you arent looking and then it starts again. I wear mine regularly but the last couple days the wrist time has been down since i'm at home for the holidays and i was surprised to notice it had stopped, even though i wore it a couple times in the day. i thought i had enough wind on it but i guess not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts