WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is how it looks, got it yesterday. When I bought it I really didnt know what I was buying and asked you guys what it was. Sjors and DragonJade were right,it was an ICERC fisherman from 1998. Am a little bit dissapointed,it looks so yellowish,it must have been a beauty when it was new. Saw that they have a new bezel and band on Japanese Yahoo. Anyway,got it for 16Euros,no biggie.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Very nice, but as I've said from previous post, the clear straps and bezels are lovely when new but tend to yellow with age. Still, for 16 Euros, it's a keeper...

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
16 Euro's is an absolute bargain. I saw someone wearing one on the train the other day, but it was dyed orange. Looked really good and kept me guessing for a what it was till I broke down all the facts. If you don't want it, send it my way. :-!

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,555 Posts
Hi Kevlar Soul,

€16.- is unbelievable. Congratulations:-! I have on is similar state that costed me around $80.- (and 64 days waiting due to s-l-o-w p-o-s-t-a-l s-e-r-v-i-c-e). I like the yellowing bezel and straps. Be sure if you change them to change both.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank You Guys for the response, I´ll see if I´ll keep it or not, Will wear it and see if I start to like it. When I get something used like this I always tend to get stuck on details, thats bad, better to see the overall picture so to say.It´s used and soon 10 years old.

One thing that I noticed with this one is that the signal/beep is incredible loud. Not like my BLACK HELIOS Frogman or My new Multiband GULFMAN. It´s pretty cool I think, makes me jump really. The size of the watch also surprised me, it appears to be as big as my FROGMAN, definitely bigger than The GULFMAN.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts