WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one of these 3 watches is more popular and best looking??

Which one would you prefer?:-!:-!

DW5600MS-1

DW6900MS-1

OR

G9000MS-1

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Hard to say which is the most popular. The 6900 seems to have caught a lot of eyes, but I've noticed many like the classic look, which is the 5600. I do not like the 5600 and will only get one to complete the set. My favorite out of the three you put up is the 6900, with the 9000 a close second. My favorite out of the series, though, is defiantely the FROG :p

Which one of these 3 watches is more popular and best looking??

Which one would you prefer?:-!:-!

DW5600MS-1

DW6900MS-1

OR

G9000MS-1

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
DW6900ms, looks the best

G9000ms, is the most functional

DW5600ms, is the most nostalgic

Popular? Put it to a vote so we can see the results. :)

·
Registered
915 Posts
Hello kabayan,

Welcome to the forum. Personally I am not a fan of reverse displays but with these, I concur with NathanSr.

DW6900ms, looks the best

G9000ms, is the most functional

DW5600ms, is the most nostalgic

Popular? Put it to a vote so we can see the results. :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THANKS GUYS FOR ALL YOUR HELP I WILL GO FOR THE DW6900MS-1 FIRST AND ONCE I SAVE EXTRA CASH I MIGHT GET THE DW5600MS NEXT:thanks:thanks:thanks

·
Registered
506 Posts
As some other members pointed out... the 5600 is a very nostalgic model. I'm not very fond of the style though. I don't like the triple-eyed 6900 either. Sorry! I love the G9000 and I won one and waiting for the second one to come in.

|>

·
Registered
254 Posts
Those 3 watches are...excellent! i personally like the DW6900MS:-d

·
Registered
972 Posts
All 3 watches are great . . .

and eventually, you will buy all 3 of them . . . believe me, been there-done that!o|

but which one you will buy first depends on your taste, need and which one fits great on your wrist . . .

so if you can visit one of the retails stores near your place so you can try them on, the better

welcome kabayan!;-)

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Hi Pinoy_G-shock! Welcome to WUS :)

I got the G-9000MS as a present and i'm loving it. But my grail G is the 6900MS and i think it's the best looking G of all time, classic and stealthy. I love stealth :-!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
In the MIRB series, I think the DW6900MS-1 is the pick of the litter.

Personally, I think Casio really blew it with the finish on the Frogman/Riseman in this series. The matte black would have been much better, in my opinion.

b-)

·
Registered
226 Posts
The image of 6900MS with bull bars...

I don't know why, but it just gives the feeling that it's yearning to enter the battlefield and find its prey... Very devilish, very nice...

Is this going to cost a big premium over the regular 6900 or even the 6900CS?

·
Registered
506 Posts
The image of 6900MS with bull bars...

I don't know why, but it just gives the feeling that it's yearning to enter the battlefield and find its prey... Very devilish, very nice...

Is this going to cost a big premium over the regular 6900 or even the 6900CS?

Are you by any chance a fan of Dream Theatre? :think:

·
Registered
192 Posts
You must go with the DW-5600MS-1 as its the watch that made G-shock, it looks great, its simple, and it kicks ass

Def a classic

1 - 20 of 25 Posts