WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I almost made it thru the 1st month of 2018... missed it by THAT much...

I just had to...

My 1st ever car was a FIAT (Fix It Again Tony). Some how, thru the years, I've managed to own..., wow, 4 now!

I know... crazy.

·
Registered
12,433 Posts
Cool Watch!

Congratulations!

Reactions: I Like em BIG ! !

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Cool, only just realised I've had 5 of them now! My very first car was a Fiat 500 (wish I still had it) also had a 126, 127 a Mirafiori and a Marea Weekend. Nearly bought a 595 soft top but wife vetoed it (not big enough apparently!) one on the way next year though.

·
Registered
6,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Thank you gents! This was originally made by TCM for the Fiat Football team in a limited edition of 150. It also represents Alfa and Lancia.

What car is that watch attached to?
Currently, this is the wife's car... a 500L in BRG w/a white top. I have to admit, its a kick to drive. My first was a 1959 1100 w/suicide doors (all my buddies loved that!), then a 124, then an X1/9. I'm seriously considering one of the new 124's... they are pretty cool. But then, they also carry Alfa's...!!

Reactions: obomomomo

·
Registered
6,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Love the distinctive look of that watch! I'm not cool enough to pull it off though.

BTW, how is "I Like em Big" a Fiat guy?!?
Thanx! Oh come on... I think Lou G. could pull off practically ANYTHING!

Right... at least it's pretty hefty in size, 45ish.

A couple more pix... just because:

·
Registered
6,974 Posts
Thank you gents! This was originally made by TCM for the Fiat Football team in a limited edition of 150. It also represents Alfa and Lancia.

Currently, this is the wife's car... a 500L in BRG w/a white top. I have to admit, its a kick to drive. My first was a 1959 1100 w/suicide doors (all my buddies loved that!), then a 124, then an X1/9. I'm seriously considering one of the new 124's... they are pretty cool. But then, they also carry Alfa's...!!
I can't see the picture at work, so I can't comment, but I will say you should look at the MX-5 if you're considering the 124. I've driven a MX-5 Club and a 124 and the MX-5 is much more engaging. The 124's chassis just doesn't seem as well sorted out as well.

·
Registered
6,193 Posts

I had a Fiat Coupe. 2 litre turbo'd 20v, fast, pretty, fabulous Pininfarina interior, great sound and surprisingly trouble free for an Italian. Sold it to a friend and now his wife drives it. They still have an active UK forum for it called FCCUK, lol.

·
Registered
36,303 Posts
Had a friend in school who had a Fiat 500. When I first saw it, mentioned he should have a fire extinguisher on board. He laughed it off.

Sure as hell, Tony caught on fire at a stop light and burned to the ground. Friend was unhurt.

He replaced it with a 124.

Hope that Fiat watch doesn’t have a Lithium cell in it.

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
Uber cool ... the watch I mean, not sure about the cars ;).
Agree -- +1 for the watch, but offset by 45-year-old memories of the ghastly 850 Spider I owned for a miserable two years...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts