WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all old friends,

Long time haven't come back. I hope everybody in WUS is in good health!

When I tried to login my account, I found many outstanding PM. I needed to spend half hour to reply to different WUS members that my G's are for collection only but not for sale.:-d Anyway, thank you for showing interest to my collections.

I just moved to a new house where my daugthers can have more space to run around. In addition, I can enjoy riding bike around. Just bought a new folding mountain bike that claimed to be used by the US paratroopers. To match with it, I decided to open one brazilian frog for wear. Don't laugh, as I mentioned many times, they are for collection but not for wear. So wear a new frog is a big jump to me. You know, one brand new Brazilian frog is killed and now they become even rarer.:-d:-d:-d

IMG_1188-1.jpg
When I took it out, it was run out of battery. I know this is not an environmental friendly way to charge up the battery but unfortunately there is no sunlight in these few days.:-d

IMG_1198.jpg
Now it is charged up and ready for wearb-)

IMG_1199.jpg
Plesae note the date.;-)

IMG_1193.jpg
OK. Now it is no longer brand new.:-d:-d:-d

Hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,

Wah

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
Hi Wah,

Welcome back friend! Opening and wearing a new Frog from your collection. I know how this feels, LOL. A folding mountain bike? I think I have heard about this. Why folding BTW, is it easier to take it with you in the train? Great to hear from you. Wear your frog in good health!

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Wah, welcome back and what a great first post in a long time. Picking up right where you left off....making all us other members Green with envy!:-d Glad you decided to wear that beautiful Frog, and thanks for sharing the pics!!! Congrats on the new house, I'm sure your girls will be very happy. Don't be a stranger!

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Killer Froggie! Sounds like you have another one in your "collection" so it should only hurt half as much :-d

·
Registered
70 Posts
echhh ... life is not fair - I want to buy a new one for my woman because she is in love with him - I'm looking for it already one year
-and you have a few:)

echhh .. life is not fair and brutal

I beg you write me a priv ... again:))) but different hihihi

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Wah,

Welcome back friend! Opening and wearing a new Frog from your collection. I know how this feels, LOL. A folding mountain bike? I think I have heard about this. Why folding BTW, is it easier to take it with you in the train? Great to hear from you. Wear your frog in good health!

Cheers,

Sjors

Hi Sjors, I think you should have more G's in you collections this year.
Talking about my new bike, Hong Kong is small and you can't ride it right away from your home. I need a folding bike so that I can put it into my car, together with other two folding bikes for my daugthers. According to the information, the paratroopers bring along the folded bike with the front wheel removed. Then hold it and drop to the battlefield directly (I wonder whether it is true:-d). My next target is to replace its parts to make it lighter and tougher, like my G's.

Wah, welcome back and what a great first post in a long time. Picking up right where you left off....making all us other members Green with envy!:-d Glad you decided to wear that beautiful Frog, and thanks for sharing the pics!!! Congrats on the new house, I'm sure your girls will be very happy. Don't be a stranger!
Yes, they are happy with the new environment. But I am still busy in fine tuning the things bit by bit. Will spend more time with my G's once everything is settled down.;-)

Killer Froggie! Sounds like you have another one in your "collection" so it should only hurt half as much :-d
It only hurts 1/3 but to me is not affortable.:-d:-d:-d

Good for you! Wearing is the best way to enjoy it. Can you post some updated shots of your Casio collection?
I remember I still managed to partition different series G's in my old house but now I just put all them together. Will find a chance to take an all-star photos.

echhh ... life is not fair - I want to buy a new one for my woman because she is in love with him - I'm looking for it already one year
-and you have a few:)

echhh .. life is not fair and brutal

I beg you write me a priv ... again:))) but different hihihi
Life is fair. For sure, you can get it if you check Yahoo Auction Japan everyday. Good luck.:-!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts