WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
I don't mean to bust in on this thread, but I'm just wondering if either of you fellas happen to have a small wrist? My wrist is about 6.6in, and I'm just wondering if the G9300GB-1 would be too large. I love the watch, so I've been thinking about getting one. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
My wrist is about 6.6in, and I'm just wondering if the G9300GB-1 would be too large.
I'm afraid I just don't understand that issue. It's like saying that a TV is too big for a room - you can never have a TV that's too big!! :)

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
I'm afraid I just don't understand that issue. It's like saying that a TV is too big for a room - you can never have a TV that's too big!! :)
Ha, yeah, I am definitely not opposed to a large watch. But, for instance, I had the previous generation Frogman, and it was simply uncomfortable because the lugs hung out over the edge of my wrist. It was literally too large, as a physical object, to fit my wrist. I'm hoping the G9300GB-1 isn't the same way. I've looked for lug to lug measurements on the web, but they're all over the place so I'm not sure what information is accurate.

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Ha, yeah, I am definitely not opposed to a large watch. But, for instance, I had the previous generation Frogman, and it was simply uncomfortable because the lugs hung out over the edge of my wrist. It was literally too large, as a physical object, to fit my wrist. I'm hoping the G9300GB-1 isn't the same way. I've looked for lug to lug measurements on the web, but they're all over the place so I'm not sure what information is accurate.
The 9300 hugs the wrist much better than the Frogman. It definitely wears smaller, even though sizewise it is about the same as a 200 series Frog. The 9300 fits very well for a large watch. It's about as large as I like to go without looking ridiculous. My wrist is 6.75 inches, by the way.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I have this black and gold version of the Mudman. It does wear big, especially when I put it on right after my PRW2500 comes off but I will say this much...the band on this new Mudman is by far the most comfortable band I have ever worn...on ANY G-Shock I've owned.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Thanks ! Am i taking a big gamble going through ebay or should I (generally speaking/based on his rating) be good?
That seller is EXTREMELY trustworthy, have bought from him several times without issue.

As it happens, I bought a G9300 from him just a few days ago......he has the best price on the bay.

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
That price from ivshc is indeed one of the best. But he's not shipping to Indonesia - I wonder if he supplies someone over here wholesale? ;-)

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Beautiful watch... I really like the inclusion of the digital compass in the Mudman. I just have too many watches right now to warrant buying one... oh well. It'll be interesting to see the impressions as more people get 'em. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts