WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can get the GLX150-7 for $69.95 shipped on Amazon right now if you are a fellow Yankee. It's the handsome off white number, and it's the cheapest I have personally seen it not on auction. I got one, anyone else going to bite?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Amazon was selling the In4mation last week for $95 but prices went up. I couldn't decide between it and GLX150-7. I just couldn't justify another white collaboration model though. I only have one other off white watch so the $69 price made the decision for me.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Post some pics when you get it. If it was up to me, the cream colored one that you just bought, should have been the in4mation collab, and the all white one should have just a been a regular model. The black buttons on your model, really makes the thing POP!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Damn. After Amazon commission and postage.. the seller made like $5.00 profit on that transaction.. lol. Amazon fees are worse than evilbay/paypal combined!

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Yeah, Chrisek, you shouldn't have any regrets, I definitely think $99 is a fair price for that module. You should only have regrets if you pay over retail (and a decent amount at that) for a watch. You should definitely get the blue before the orange. Just my opinion, but I LOVE THAT BLUE ONE!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts