WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
It was a Cali dial that got me hooked on watch collecting. It's the one watch in the collection that I'll never part with,

PAM424.jpg

·
Registered
274 Posts
Watches have become an illness with me since the pandemic struck. I find myself now oddly obsessed/attracted/admiring California Dial watches and the more unique the better.
I'm considering this one.

What are your all thoughts on Cali Dials in general and I just can't quit looking at this one. May satisfy two fetishes, bronzo and unique Cali dial.

View attachment 15465452
Oh god, I'm crushing so hard on Cali dials right now. This one is killing me ... and the idea that I can order it with a left hand crown is making me even more crazy (and I already own the Serica WWW William Brown edition (!)
SERICA-4512-California-fp-face.jpg

IMG_9422.jpg

·
Registered
147 Posts
I've never been a fan. Total lack of continuity for me. Looks like the designers couldn't make up their mind. It's as if a prototype mockup mistakenly made it to production.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
165 Posts
California dials are ridiculous.
Here's mine:

View attachment 15465754
Recently I got hit with the same itch to have a Cali dial. Also the bronze watch thing bit me. As well this case design. Now.....if only I could find a watch like this but with a black dial and 39mm to 40mm I'd be all set. BTW way I think this is a totally cool watch and the patina you got here looks great.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I wasn't going to comment on this thread even though I like California dials as much as the next guy, but oh my god that watch is so sick. That's just absolutely fantastic and I'm super jealous. Great piece.
We must share the same tastes. This one combined 3 elements I like: a sector dial, an unusual color and the Cali dial. Made it irresistible.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Just like the OP I really like this one from UNDONE but know nothing on the quality

756F05AE-2A22-4C0C-A453-EBB3C0905955.jpeg

Reactions: MikeyT

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Interesting...but not on my list to purchase in the near future.

21 - 40 of 78 Posts