WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
I have no words...

At that price, must love it so much that he doesn't want to sell it - what's the betting that he's been told by his wife that he must get rid of a watch, good excuse - "I put it on ebay dear, and no-one bought it!" :ROFLMAO: :D

·
Registered
186 Posts
It started at £24.99 so he has made a tidy sum on a vintage Vostok. Now where have I put all my oldies? Lucky man

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Probably the collectors craze for NOS watches with papers. I don't know what the value ratio of used compared to NOS is in the real watch world, but 1:15 seems excessive to me.
I've got an NOS Buran with matching papers from '94, I thought about wearing it, but now I'm gonna save it for rainy days.

edit: I'm gonna write "Russian top secret jet fighter pilot's watch" in the description

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Hmmm, I've now noticed the chrono doesn't return to zero, but to about 0,2s behind... Might wanna fix that (when I learn how to do it).

edit: temporarily solved it by letting the chrono run for a minute and stopping it at zero seconds. Pressing the reset button then doesn't move the seconds chrono hand further back again.

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts