WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
I would say that it a cool old watch! Vance.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Ooh this is a rare vintage timepiece! Quite valuable if you can find the right buyer. I'd suggest listing it on eBay and have bidders compete for it. Start at a low price so you can start a bidding war.

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
I like the hands and the dial and the case and the crown (y)

edit: It looks like something out of a Christmas cracker and a piss poor Christmas cracker at that

Reactions: seadial

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Let's see. You find a watch and then joined WUS to post a pic saying you know nothing about it -okay.
not sure if you are being sarcastic? I found this watch in with a box at a church garage sale. I joined this site hoping to get some information about it as I haven't been able to find anything online about it. I see it is made in Germany but that is all I can see. I appreciate any input that isn't sarcastic in nature...thank you to those who took some time to help me out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Neither do I.

By the way, was there a question in there somewhere?
I know nothing about watches and all i kind find is that it says Germany on the face and that is all. Wondering where I can find more information about maker ect? Was hoping somebody here may know something about it. Thank you

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I like the hands and the dial and the case and the crown (y)

edit: It looks like something out of a Christmas cracker and a piss poor Christmas cracker at that
Perhaps yo are correct....like I said I know nothing about old watches...thanks for your input.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts