WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The poster of the watch never responded to the inquiry about what kind of watch it was. I think it is a cool watch and would like to know what kind it is. If the OP would be so kind as to let me know that would be sweet! Also if anybody else knows as well of course! Thanks!!

Chris

PS it is not an Omega for sure because it was posted in an homage discussion.

·
Premium Member
7,566 Posts
The poster of the watch never responded to the inquiry about what kind of watch it was. I think it is a cool watch and would like to know what kind it is. If the OP would be so kind as to let me know that would be sweet! Also if anybody else knows as well of course! Thanks!!

Chris
Ummmmmm ... what watch?

·
Registered
979 Posts
It's right there, silly! Can't ya see it?!

:-d

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ROFLOL

My bad. Got distracted. Also found a different image of it online as well.

This from our forum...

This from Google Images...

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any information on the watch? I typed in Parnis watch into Google and while it brought up their website, I don't see the watch itself. I have found them on other sites, but they don't have enough information. Are just just supposed to be copies of Omega watches or are they actually useful and decently water resistant?

·
Registered
978 Posts
Any information on the watch? I typed in Parnis watch into Google and while it brought up their website, I don't see the watch itself. I have found them on other sites, but they don't have enough information. Are just just supposed to be copies of Omega watches or are they actually useful and decently water resistant?
I know nothing about homages or this watch in particular. I just searched "Planet Ocean homage" and then looked at the websites associated with the pictures of that watch. Couldn't find much. It's probably pretty obscure. I would guess that, yes, it's primary purpose is to be a copy of the Omega Planet Ocean. Probably also tells the time though!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts