WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
On one hand it's already $400 over the list price on a non special edition, which you could probably get a discount on. So is it worth say $1000 more than a regular version to you? That's really the question.

·
Premium Member
4,787 Posts
Not the biggest fan of the colorway and don’t think it’s worth the price premium.

Reactions: Crisker

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have that same color way in Breitling and it is EXCELLENT looking. A bit different style, but still a looker. As for paying the full-freight, I try not to weigh in on that. Limited production run means different things to different folks. Send us pics if you pull the trigger.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Nice colorway, and I'm really digging the thermally? blued hands, but I wouldn't pay a premium for a non-limited special edition.

·
Premium Member
1,618 Posts
I really love it. Only you can decide if being one of the first to get it is worth the premium.
It looks really good.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
If you love it and want to make sure you own it for sure then I would pull the trigger if the cash isn't an issue. Its hard to predict these Omega ltd models. The 2020 Tokyo speedy trades well above retail, probably cause the games didn't happen. THere's a story. The newest Snoopy isn't limited at all but right now trades 3x retail. however I would suspect eventually it will come down to Earth (no pun intended) as they don't intent to stop making them any time soon.

Hard to know for sure though....

So with that in mind I go back to: if you love it and are definitely going to add it anyway; I'd get it. If you're on the fence about whether or not it's a must have, then wait.

Luckily you can go try it on at your AD.

·
Banned
6,599 Posts
It's nice, but I wouldn't pay retail personally.

·
Registered
29,680 Posts
Wait and get one at a discount, 20% is Definetly doable.

·
Registered
951 Posts
You're not paying >MSRP and things like boycotted or cancelled Olympics add to it's story. Plus, it's a unique dial/bezel color combo. These may limit any downside.
Buy it only IF you love it.

·
Premium Member
35,106 Posts
Great looking watch, but not at that retail price, IMHO......

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
We already have a thread hereon this particular model

·
Registered
Zelos Mako V3 bronze frost || Casio PRW-7000X || Casio Gulfman GW-9100 || Victorinox INOX Mechanical
365 Posts
For me its One of the best colour combinations in a Seamaster.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts