WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
If you love it and want to make sure you own it for sure then I would pull the trigger if the cash isn't an issue. Its hard to predict these Omega ltd models. The 2020 Tokyo speedy trades well above retail, probably cause the games didn't happen. THere's a story. The newest Snoopy isn't limited at all but right now trades 3x retail. however I would suspect eventually it will come down to Earth (no pun intended) as they don't intent to stop making them any time soon.

Hard to know for sure though....

So with that in mind I go back to: if you love it and are definitely going to add it anyway; I'd get it. If you're on the fence about whether or not it's a must have, then wait.

Luckily you can go try it on at your AD.
On the Snoopy, any idea why there is non available if it’s a regular production model? I spoke to a AD and he says he will only get one this year.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
On the Snoopy, any idea why there is non available if it’s a regular production model? I spoke to a AD and he says he will only get one this year.
I can only speculate of course. But I'd imagine that for one Omega wants it to stay in the boutiques if possible since the know the demand. I'd also guess that even though they don't want to formally limit it doesn't mean they plan to have an endless supply of them. With the supposed complexity of the case back display mechanism who knows how many they can make in a short time? Again .... all speculation.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Apparently info just came in on the 2021 Tokyo Seamaster!

My AD offered it to me at retail for $5,600. What do you all think?

OMEGA Seamaster Diver Channels Tokyo 2020 with Olympic Dial | Man of Many
I know I'm late to this thread but I thought only people wanting to buy a Rolex ever 'got the call'... is this the right picture? ;-)

41 - 45 of 45 Posts