WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is not every day someone gets their grail watch so I am extremely excited to share it with you.

When I first laid eyes on this beauty a few years ago I knew it was the watch for me. Unfortunately it was to be an unrequited love until I could save up enough to buy it. For the past couple of years I've known something has been missing in my life. I would stare down at my bare wrist feeling sorry for myself but knowing that one day I would achieve my Grail.

It was not until I started trawling WUS that I first understood what the term Grail watch means. After reading the overjoyed posts of people and their grails it was then and there that I decided to pull the trigger. I looked around on the grey market for a good deal but in the end decided to buy from an AD to ensure a good experience.

I present to you the Grail!

The wrist shots are not mine. I'm still waiting for the watch in the mail. I also have a brown Hirsch strap being delivered which will go on straight away.

I am already thinking about what my next Grail will be. I saw some amazing watches at the mall the other day.

·
Registered
56 Posts
well said.........

·
Registered
17 Posts
Half the guys at my work are wearing these, I gather they're going for the retro look. There's even a resurgence in old mobile phones with old Nokia 8210's fetching a few bob now.

·
Premium Member
4,043 Posts
Got one for my son and one in a drawer. Well played.

·
Banned
253 Posts
Yeah but you probably got it on the grey market... no AD experience bro... it's probably fake anyway.

·
Premium Member
15,009 Posts
I saw what you did there.

Nice job!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts