WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ITS SO COOL! the whole watch is really cool and its my first g shock. I got the one with waveceptor, but its not the limited edition one :-| oh well its still a really nice looking watch. The mission impossible logo is really small from what I saw in the pictures lol...but yeah its real (I think it is, is there anyway to tell??) so yeah if i get a chance i think i might put up pictures of it!

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
Hi EHunt,

Congratulations of your new watch. Although your watch is a limited edition, there were quiet a lot made. Limited edition only means the watch is produced for a limited time. This can be a week or a few months. I guess you must look the production time more like the last (like the Triple Crown Frogman). I've seen the movie MI:III and the watch is pretty much shown during it. The blue G-Button is quiet a few times good to see.

I hope you like your watch and as always, we love to see pics here;-)

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have the waveceptor version too, and it is my favorite G-Shock/waveceptor. Is yours the UK version? This does not actually have any MI:III logo on the watch itself, only on the box. I think they sold out pretty quick in the UK, and the only place selling them as far as I know was H.Samuel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts