WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After an exhaustive 7 day wait, I just picked up my new Sub No Date. Can't believe it! Went in last weekend and tried on the "Exhibition Only" model and asked to be on the list. No prior relationship or anything. The lady was super nice. She called me today and said "surprise"! Said she wanted me to have it because of the genuine excitement I had about the Sub.
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

·
Registered
17,048 Posts
Congratulations.

Wear it in good health…

WARNING : The above post may contain sarcasm and/or a poor attempt at humour...

·
Premium Member
Breitling, Cartier, Casio, Rolex (x2), Seiko, Sinn, Tissot (x3)
597 Posts
Congrats. Nice pickup. Enjoy!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well.....in all honesty? 7 grueling days. Went in last weekend and tried on the "Exhibition Only" model and asked to be on the list. No prior relationship or anything. The lady was super nice. She called me today and said "surprise"! Said she wanted me to have it because of the genuine excitement I had about the Sub.

·
Premium Member
2,931 Posts
What? If you believed half the people in this forum, they'd tell you it was IMPOSSIBLE to get one from from an AD without all kinds of hoops to jump through, financial outlays, and gymnastics!

Seriously, congrats on the Sub. Sharp watch.

·
Premium Member
5,366 Posts

·
Registered
Seikosha
1,217 Posts
It depends on the AD, depends on the rep. For some it really is impossible.

What? If you believed half the people in this forum, they'd tell you it was IMPOSSIBLE to get one from from an AD without all kinds of hoops to jump through, financial outlays, and gymnastics!

Seriously, congrats on the Sub. Sharp watch.

·
Premium Member
5,366 Posts
Well.....in all honesty? 7 grueling days. Went in last weekend and tried on the "Exhibition Only" model and asked to be on the list. No prior relationship or anything. The lady was super nice. She called me today and said "surprise"! Said she wanted me to have it because of the genuine excitement I had about the Sub.
Wow, that's truly awesome!

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Congrats! That's an awesome AD you've got.

·
Premium Member
17,164 Posts
Congrats OP. How long was the wait? Enjoy that baby. If i didnt have a sub, that’s the one i would pine for.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.