WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,

So here I am wearing the Eco-Zilla that I recently purchased and feeling mighty satisfied and already I am thinking about my next conquest! :think:

The Seiko Tuna....it would be my last purchase for quite sometime...if in fact I did it.

Someone Stop me...tell me how bad it is and that it is not worth the purchase :roll:

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
You are in the wrong place if you want advice on NOT buying watches :-d.
At least here you can buy watch after watch and still feel "normal" about it, there is always someone with a more severe affliction posting here.

Best, Mike W.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Do it.

Buy the can.
It's my favorite watch.
Do the tuna.

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Your doomed now, as to getting advice HERE!!...to NOT buy any more watches, Good luck|>.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Get the Tuna....it will make it all better :-d. Here is a pic to help you make the right choice. It is also a great watch for the $.

Oh....by the way....there is no hope now.
Al

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
At least here you can buy watch after watch and still feel "normal" about it, there is always someone with a more severe affliction posting here.

Best, Mike W.
Well said!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmmm....it sure looks good....So what is the diameter and thickness of the Tuna?

and it is $600 when purchased from Japan?

Just finding the facts :)

b-) Man...been wearing the Eco-Zilla and I am really beginning to really like it! Does not seem as big now!

there is no hope..LOL

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
The SBBN007 goes for around $375.00 used in near mint condition. New from Japan I think you are looking at about $450.00. The watch wears smaller than it's size would indicate (my wrist is just under 7" and the watch fits very well).

Best, Mike W.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts