WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had been curious in how th new Frogman would look in person. Somehow I expected it would be a bit like the Riseman, but darker, but actually it's very dark. It glitters a very little in bright sunlight, like anthracite, but it more looks matt/metalic black under normal light.

Actually I'm very happy with this Frogman. It looks great in real. Here are some Q & D photo's I made with the last rays of sunlight:

Excuse the dust.

Witnessed by the prince on the pea...

Cheers,

Sjors

·
7,419 Posts
NICE!!!! congratulations.....so to confirm, it dosent have the Matte Black finish that the Dawn Black/Master Blue has?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Awesome stuff, am expecting this next week, it will be my first Frogman, how big are the Frogmans, are they bigger than the old DW-9100 Risemans or the DW-8300 Stargate?
Many thanks

·
Registered
134 Posts
superb pick up sjors! i'm still waiting for it to reach the shores of singapore... i'm sure a lot of others are waiting with bated breath as well :-!

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome stuff, am expecting this next week, it will be my first Frogman, how big are the Frogmans, are they bigger than the old DW-9100 Risemans or the DW-8300 Stargate?
Many thanks
Hi Paul,

It's about the same size, but the asymmetric design and the ISO rating makes it a class apart. If you already have an old style Riseman and a DW-8300, I think you will for sure not be disappointed.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
245 Posts
Thanks Sjors, i cant wait til it turns up, got the Dw-8300 today along with my 4th DW-9100 Riseman, love these huge G-Shocks!!

Paul

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Very nice Frog Sjors!!! can't wait to see some outdoor wrist shots! b-)
:-! Looks like its starting to be Frog Heaven around here! Nice watch... I think I've seen one before. Not sure where... :think: :-d

·
Registered
764 Posts
I was toying with the idea of a black spots just recently but I think I will opt for that one instead.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts