WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am on a G-Shock kick right now, they are such fun watches! I received in the mail today, a Riseman(had one last week but flipped it and bought it again), Gulfman Triple Crown, and a Frogman Triple Crown! I especially love the metallic blue color on the Gulfman.

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Great group :-! I like the Gulfman and wanted to replace the black plastic bezel with the ti bezel on mine. called casio they want 50 for it :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great group :-! I like the Gulfman and wanted to replace the black plastic bezel with the ti bezel on mine. called casio they want 50 for it :roll: :roll:
Oooh, the Ti bezel would look great on the Gulfman! You should go for it!!

·
Registered
35,399 Posts
Congratulations, vince! Great trio of watches you have there. Any plans on rounding out the collection with a Mudman as well?

I was looking at the rest of your collection, too - very impressive.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Great trio, Vince. Can't believe that you got rid of your Riseman and had to buy another one! Thanks for the comparison shot. I was wondering what the Riseman would look like sizewise when compared to the Frog and Gulf.

I'm on the verge of buying both the MIICE and MIRO Risemen. You should get the MIRO Gulfman to expand your collection.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congratulations, vince! Great trio of watches you have there. Any plans on rounding out the collection with a Mudman as well?

I was looking at the rest of your collection, too - very impressive.
Thanks BenL! I am hoping to get a Mudman very soon---I am looking for a limited edition Mudman, do you know of any? I was thinking about the MIRO Mudman.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great trio, Vince. Can't believe that you got rid of your Riseman and had to buy another one! Thanks for the comparison shot. I was wondering what the Riseman would look like sizewise when compared to the Frog and Gulf.

I'm on the verge of buying both the MIICE and MIRO Risemen. You should get the MIRO Gulfman to expand your collection.
I flipped the Riseman on ebay using Live.com cashback for a profit, making the Riseman I got in the mail today less than a hundred bucks! The MIICE and MIRO Riseman are very nice, go for it!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Wow.. Vince.. great collection!! :-!

Seems everyone has a frogman in their collection.... everyone... except me... :-( :-x

I feel you Jers...... now one thing that I don't understand is that a regular Gulfman is about $60+ but how come an atomic one costs about $200+ ?? :roll:

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Wow.. Vince.. great collection!! :-!

Seems everyone has a frogman in their collection.... everyone... except me... :-( :-x

I feel you Jers...... now one thing that I don't understand is that a regular Gulfman is about $60+ but how come an atomic one costs about $200+ ?? :roll:

The GW9100 black atomic solar Gulfman is on amazon for 139.45 |> |> it does cost about double but you get atomic / solar and the ti bezel which I like. however you loose the moon phase and tide graph. I hope casio will bring out a non atomic MICE Gulfie like they just did with the MIRO for 130 still a lot for the non atomic but I like white :-!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nice trio, congrats bro. BTW , any more panerai or tag stickers? others brands?
Sure do! I have Tag Heuer, Panerai, Omega, and soon G-shock vinyl decals! I have them on ebay, my name on there is loddie_doddie.

·
Registered
705 Posts
The GW9100 black atomic solar Gulfman is on amazon for 139.45 |> |> it does cost about double but you get atomic / solar and the ti bezel which I like. however you loose the moon phase and tide graph. I hope casio will bring out a non atomic MICE Gulfie like they just did with the MIRO for 130 still a lot for the non atomic but I like white :-!
Thanks for pointing that out, I'll keep an eye on the site! :)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
After wearing my frogman for a day, I learned its not quite as comfortable to wear as my other Gs. Anyone else feel that way?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts