WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased an Oris TT1 Divers Date blue dial on a rubber strap. I am aware that it is common for high-quality rubber to be scented with vanilla, but this is an entirely new kind of sensual experience for my nose.

It's intoxicated and yet calming at the same time. The sweet ice-creamesque fragrance radiates through the air at every moment of the day, mesmerizing all who draw nigh. But we are not the only ones captivated by the luscious aromas of the supple rubber, my two greyhounds regularly attempt to nosh on my helpless band.

Oh how I wish the alluring perfume could be ingrained in my nostrils, which fervently await each whiff of sheer, unadulterated bliss.

·
Banned
7,645 Posts
Re: I have a burning desire to eat my watch. Yes, that's right, I want to consume my timep

You're weird.

...but with a WIS kinda slant, so you sort of fit in here. ;-) Here's a way to hopefully help: soak some extremely undercooked thick slices of bacon in vanilla extract. If you close your eyes while eating them, you may cure the urge to eat your rubber strap. :-d "Eat your strap and have it too".

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: I have a burning desire to eat my watch. Yes, that's right, I want to consume my timep

Are you sure you're not high? Or perhaps near a vanilla scented candle? Wow.
High on the tender aura of sugar from my watch, maybe.

·
Registered
23,402 Posts

Interesting observation~Cheers! ;-)

·
Banned
11,612 Posts

Ok put the watch down, step away, and go consider stamp collecting.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts

That's what you call really being into watches. I'm not that weird. I've wanted to kiss my watches but never would I think of eating them! ;-)

·
Banned
21,244 Posts

What does your Shrink say?
I bet he recommended you to swap to a leather strap, as rubber is notoriousle difficult to digest!

·
Registered
2,616 Posts

·
Registered
5,410 Posts

Your description makes me wanna eat your watch.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts

Jeffry , stick to humans.:-d

·
Registered
4,440 Posts

Yikes. This is a new one. Congrats for having the most original thread I've read in a while.

·
Registered
173 Posts

Hmm, I don't know whether to laugh or be very, very afraid. Anyway, keep taking the tablets.

Sshh, someone keep him talking while I fetch him a "I love me suit".

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

No, that's what you call watches really being in you. :-d
HA!!! I wanted to make a joke like that, but I didn't know how to phrase it! :-!:-!:-!
Your description makes me wanna eat your watch.
Every day becomes more and more arduous having to resist the candied temptation on my wrist.

·
Registered
521 Posts

Maybe a loved one or attendant can keep a spray bottle handy and give you a spritz in the face when you go to bite it. :think: IDK, it works on cats.

(;-))

1 - 16 of 16 Posts