WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...an unused (so far ;-) ) Riseman w/box. To me this shape is too cool for words. Liked it so much there's a black MIB Riseman and blue/yellow version (not sure of the name?) enroute too. LOVE the retro stuff! Cheers-Ronbo

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hear you on the strap. I like the fact that it's OEM but I think I'll try to change it if those G Shock strap adapters work on the 9100's. Thanks again for the kind words :) -Ronbo

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I fully agree! I love the old skool models.
That is definitely one of the cooler ones. The parachute material strap is a great touch.
Good taste!

·
Registered
182 Posts
I think that the strap looks very cool. I am a Casio newbie. Is this the stock strap from Casio? I bet that thing is comfortable. Very cool looking watch! Congrats.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks. Yes it's the original strap from Casio. It is very comfortable. But being in sweaty environments I don't want it to rot. So I am going to replace it with something more washable and keep it like new :). Thanks -Ronbo

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks and I agree 100%. I hope those strap adaptors work on this model. Because I'd like to use a one piece nylon Maratec or Zulu strap. I love the look of resin but it just doesn't breath well and I sweat too much anyway lol. Cheers-Ronbo

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Chris - Thanks! Would that be the same as on a DW-6100? I have one of those straps that is like new on an original DW-6100. Thanks... Again -Ronbo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts