WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I began using the forum six weeks ago in the hope of simply gaining some insight on the SMP 2254.50. Where has it got me? I've been introduced to the "Speedies," the "Connies," and late last night I discovered the vintage Seamaster 300.

I need to get some sleep. I need to save my money. But instead, this forum is filled with useful threads, helpful people and wonderful Omegas I'd love to own. Give a guy a break, will ya'. I'm not coming back................until I own an Omega. (I hope it's soon - I can't take it much longer.)

Cheers.

Jason

·
Registered
761 Posts
We hope to see you soon with a 2254.50 on your wrist or a Speedy or a Connie or SM300 or a ...

Q

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
See you (very) soon...;-)

It's a virus..

·
Registered
9,532 Posts
Oh, you'll be back...

Aren't we a bunch of stinkers?

I'm sure we'll see you back soon, Jason. Good luck!

eric

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
RUN, JASON, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!
I bought a 2254 18 months ago and then discovered this forum ( I'm a little slower than you). Sure enough, I got infected with Speedmaster Professional Virus ( wearing that one as I type) then just had to get a 'birthday bumper' (I bought it a new 'croc strap for christmas- hope the other watches are'nt expecting anything) and I still keep coming back.
These folks are merciless. What's next? I tried selling my kids for watch money(nobody wants teenage boys :-| )
Good luck- but looks like it is already to late for you. Don

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just as I feared;No hope of breaking this tragic cycle.

Oh well, I guess the kids are going to the community college down the road. Just as well, since there are only about fifty years worth of Omegas that one would want to own.

·
6,880 Posts
Haha....this forum has definitely hurt my wallet, but its fun!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bringin' the photos on is hitting below the belt. Pure and simple street fighting, here at the Omega Forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts