WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Mike Hogan. I live in the Appleton area of NE Wisconsin, USA. I used to post here quite regularly but because of work issues and personal illness I've been gone for awhile. I"ve been battling cancer. In the interum I've amassed a nearly complete collection of G-Shock Frogman watches. From the first to the newest solar/atomic Frogman watches.

My favorite new G-Shock is the Rangeman. No nonsense and every feature that I'd appreciate from a G-Shock.

Let's talk G-Shock!

Mike Hogan

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Welcome back, Sir! Hope all is well!
And I'm with kung-fusion on the Frog subject: any fan of the Frogman is a friend of mine!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Welcome back! I definitely recognize your name from some interesting older threads, I hope your well and I'd love to see your Frog collection also.

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Great to have you back posting on the forum.

Would like to hear more about you Frog collection, if it is anything near complete it must have cost an absolute fortune to pull together.

Mitch

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Welcome Back! wish you a speedy recovery and I am praying you kick that cancers ass.. look forward to reading your posts on the forum!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Welcome back, I hope you are on the road to recovery. Post up some pics of your frogs when you can, sounds like a very interesting collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
362 Posts
Welcome back, I hope you are on the road to recovery. Post up some pics of your frogs when you can, sounds like a very interesting collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Hi and best of luck with your treatments. My grandmother had to endure chemo and I know how bad it made her feel.

You might want to obfuscate your email addy so it isn't harvested and you get the gift that keeps on giving.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
I'm a frog lover myself, although I only have the standard issue GWF1000 at this point. It's an awesome watch, to be sure. I look forward to seeing your collection when you get a chance. Take care and welcome back.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Welcome back! Sending good wishes and positive thoughts your way on your treatments. And looking forward to talking G's generally and Frogs specifically with you. Note there is a new "Men in Navy" Frog coming in April!

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,553 Posts
Wow, nice to see several older members coming back where it all started recently and nice to see some in this thread too (Buzz, Mitch). Welcome back Mike!

My Rangeman says "Hello!"

KRSTBRRR_09.JPG

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
i am also in and out here, not quite as active as i used to be; life gets in the way. granted cancer is a hell of a roadblock, and my family is quite familiar with how harsh that can be, so im glad to hear you're on the upswing!

and you must know you can't make a statement like "nearly complete frogman collection" without a group of WUS coming to your house in the night with torches and pitchforks asking for pics :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts