WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am a long-time watch enthusiast and have owned many brands over the years. I don't know why I never considered TISSOT up to now. A couple weeks ago I was looking through watch pics on the web and came across this beauty. Sadly, the watch was not a current model and I couldn't find a new one for sale...until Monday when thanks to a Google image search I found an AD with a shop that also advertised online.

The watch arrived this morning, and I am really pleased. It is beautiful, solid, and it hasn't lost a second since I put it on. I especially love the racing-inspired bracelet. This TISSOT seems to be as nicely made as watches I have paid thousands for in the past. An incredible value at this pricepoint.

This will be my new everyday watch. b-)

Now I have my eye on a new Seastar! ;-)

PS: Please excuse the crappy camera-phone pics!

Attachments

·
5,123 Posts
Congrats and mine says Hi!

Tissot_PRS516_aaronschepler_3.jpg
Photo by previous owner Aaron Schepler

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hi!

Welcome to the forum!

That's a great watch, the PRS 516 retrograde. I have one, but in quartz.

;-)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks folks! It's been on my wrist since I got it on Wednesday--I even sleep with it on it is so comfortable. Accuracy has been 6 seconds a day, which is remarkable for a non-chronometer movement. I have gotten compliments on the bracelet already too!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Thanks folks! It's been on my wrist since I got it on Wednesday--I even sleep with it on it is so comfortable. Accuracy has been 6 seconds a day, which is remarkable for a non-chronometer movement. I have gotten compliments on the bracelet already too!
Hi!

Congrats! It's really a wonderful watch (well, it's a Tissot, isn't it?). Enjoy it!

;-)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts