WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Congratulations !!!

So the paycheck came through alright ! Welcome to the club. We can wait together for Gnomon to get the new batch.
Yes, am pretty excited too. I missed out on getting a Vintage because of a miscommunication with Anders regarding the last one he had in stock ! And then, glad I missed out on the first batch of Classic, as I think the second batch with the shark logo looks better.

Regards,

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Welcome to the club! Mine was a real pain to size (since I apparently can't be bothered to invest in a $12 tool to help...), but it is probably the most comfortable bracelet I have. And let's not forget how nice it is to have an option for those of us who prefer our watches the proper size. I mean... A more classic size.

8223522591_dea26b83b5_z.jpg

·
Banned
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the club! Mine was a real pain to size (since I apparently can't be bothered to invest in a $12 tool to help...), but it is probably the most comfortable bracelet I have. And let's not forget how nice it is to have an option for those of us who prefer our watches the proper size. I mean... A more classic size.

View attachment 889997
Agreed. 40mm is the way to go (my favorite size).

·
Banned
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just realized that since Gnomon says they will be delivered (to us or them for shipping, not sure) on December 3rd, that this watch will basically be a birthday present to myself since my birthday is the 13th! :-!

·
Registered
4,174 Posts

·
Banned
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
congrats

Andy @ Long Island Watch has em for $399 shipped in stock

The Squale 1545 Classic features a flat sapphire crystal, a date window, a uni-directional rotating bezel, a 40mm diameter 316L stainless steel case, a screw-in case back, a Swiss ETA 2824-2 movement, and a signed stainless steel bracelet.

not sure what you paid were you bought yours

when i order from Andy it takes 2 working days from when i pay i am in Florida

anyway congrats
I didn't know about Long Island, but I wanted the newer model with the green lume and the new logo anyway and Gnomon has it.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I am waiting for mine as well. I haven't been this excited for a watch in a long time. I reserved a 40mm Raven as well.
I think I am more excited for the Squale than the Raven, but i think the reason is seeing people posting pics of there Squale.
It is nice to see 40mm cases.

I agree they are the perfect size.

·
Banned
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I am waiting for mine as well. I haven't been this excited for a watch in a long time. I reserved a 40mm Raven as well.
I think I am more excited for the Squale than the Raven, but i think the reason is seeing people posting pics of there Squale.
It is nice to see 40mm cases.

I agree they are the perfect size.
Yes, definitely. I also own a Raven 40 but it's the first model they made (with the ETA movement). I can't have enough Sub Homages and 40mm makes them irresistible to me.

·
Registered
37,705 Posts
Congrats!!! you'll love it!! it is a great watch at a great price!!

Reactions: AlphaWolf777
1 - 16 of 16 Posts