WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, just ordered an antea. black dial, black leather band, date. i can't wait to get it. i ordered it today. tulsa, ok. when should i get it? anyway, i'm pleased as pie and i can't wait to strap that thing on.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
691 Posts
Hey Okie :) ,

I ordered my Antea KS on a Monday evening right befroe bed, and it was waiting for me when I got home Thursday. Delivered to OKC OK. I guess you'll get it Monday.

Jack
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
anitasanger said:
hey, just ordered an antea. black dial, black leather band, date. i can't wait to get it. i ordered it today. tulsa, ok. when should i get it? anyway, i'm pleased as pie and i can't wait to strap that thing on.
Marvellous watch - and it actually grows even better.:-! I got mine 3 weeks ago, exactly as you describe it. Have not taken it off my wrist since.

Your really have got something to look forward to!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,724 Posts
Excellent choice, exactly what I ordered for mine. Took about 4 days to the UK and I was even more impressed in person than I was by the pics! It's not going to be my last Stowa for sure...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Trogg said:
Marvellous watch - and it actually grows even better.:-! I got mine 3 weeks ago, exactly as you describe it. Have not taken it off my wrist since.

Your really have got something to look forward to!
How balck is the watch face is it real black like jet black or
more like flat grayis black????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
foxhunter said:
How balck is the watch face is it real black like jet black or
more like flat grayis black????
I find the black quite black. But it's not shining pitch black. The saphire glass makes it diificult to assess all the nuances.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
great, i can't wait to get this baby! i was initially going to get a bell and ross vintage 123, until i ran across this deco dream and had to get it. i am quite excited.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,909 Posts
Congrats. I have heard nothing but good things about the Antea, especially the price/quality ratio. Great price for Great quality, whereas the B & R has a high price for probably the same quality. Stowa stands apart from B & R due to the highest customer service quality in the watch world.

Enjoy!!
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
anitasanger said:
hey, just ordered an antea. black dial, black leather band, date. i can't wait to get it. i ordered it today. tulsa, ok. when should i get it? anyway, i'm pleased as pie and i can't wait to strap that thing on.
The Antea stuns you as soon as you open the box. It's a timeless design flawlessly executed. You're going to love it. --redstart
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
When will it arrive? My guess is Monday or Tuesday. I have had two Stowa watches shipped to me in New Mexico, which, like Oklahoma, isn't exactly a major commercial hub along the lines of Dallas or Atlanta or someplace. Incidentally, following the Fedex tracking numbers is fun, but I think the progress posted from Europe isn't all that timely. For me, with both watches, nothing much seemed to be happening then, ka-boom, the watch was in Memphis clearing U.S. customs and arrived in Santa Fe right on schedule.
Enjoy.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top