WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sent my SeaDweller for a trip to the spa at the Rolex New York Service center. Clean & Overhaul the guts and brush up the outside. I have not been wearing it since I got the Sub LV so I sent it out to get spruced up and when it comes back I will decide whether to keep it or not. It's 8 years old and probably needs it anyway. It will be good to see it back in tip top shape as well.

·
Registered
856 Posts
You won't want to part with it when you get it back I had my 1665 SD done a year or so back with some idea of flipping it but once back no way. Are you having the dial, hands and bezel done as well?

·
Banned
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You won't want to part with it when you get it back I had my 1665 SD done a year or so back with some idea of flipping it but once back no way. Are you having the dial, hands and bezel done as well?
You may be right on that one. I told them to have at it so I don't know how far they will go on it. I don't think there are any problems with the dial and hands so I don't think they will change, but we'll see. I usually call them when it is received to check on what they are planning.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I hadn't really planned on doing the dial but they gave me the old "well we have the hood up are you sure about not wanting the dial" song and dance and I'm glad I did, the thing came back pristine. You will be very pleased, kind of spendy ran me $640.00 but quality work never comes cheap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts